[BSW] Reminder: Meeting coming up at 7pm - Economic Botany as an Option for Development in Colombia

Kathy BILTON kbilton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:47:24 CDT 2022

Mailing list woes seem to be largely on the mend. I am sending this
from Gmail to see whether this message will end up NOT in spam in at
least one person's account.  Should there be future mailing list
problems, you can always visit the webpage for information.
 http://botsoc.org/
 http://botsoc.org/pipermail/bsw_botsoc.org/  (Archives of list.
Messages have come here even when they have not been delivered to
addresses on the list.)

The speaker for our next meeting on Tuesday, October 4, at 7pm will be
Juan Diego Palacio-Mejía, Director of the Tibaitatá Research Center at
Colombian Corporation of Agricultural Research). His topic:
"Economic Botany as an Option for Development in Colombia"

Doors will open by 6:45.

The Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86418795565?pwd=cTZwL3dqYmRxRXBFalExcHlZQ2dDdz09
ID 864 1879 5565   PC  669356