[BSW] Recording of last meeting + Zoom link for November 1 + Misc.

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Fri Oct 21 10:48:58 CDT 2022

Here is the link to the recording of our last meeting when our speaker was
Juan Diego Palacio-Mejía, Director of the Tibaitatá Research Center at
Colombian Corporation of Agricultural Research with the topic of: Economic
Botany as an Option for Development in Colombia

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/OH9htIKLLws7IwXM7XZhbI1wN3lQV9_fuQ3JKo4caQPzNixaI7E6Dx5aVg5hW7LN.IYWKx083VAV2cFPO
Passcode: @%@o6Z$f

--------------------------------------

Here is the Zoom link for the November 1 meeting at 7pm with the room
opening by 6:45pm, the speaker and topic to be announced soon.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83300432865?pwd=WTY3MC9vU1N5Y1RpS0x6QkhGM1h2QT09
Passcode: 727022  Meeting ID: 833 0043 2865

As the meeting falls when it does, on the 1st, it will not be
coinciding with the upcoming mid-term elections which will be held on
the following Tuesday, November 8.

The Botany of Poetry
https://www.reed.edu/reed-magazine/articles/2022/the-botany-of-poetry-object-of-study-mieszkowski.html

Canada’s Botanist to be Remembered
https://www.quintenews.com/2022/10/21/294475/

Taking a look back at our state’s first-ever Alaska Botany Bioblitz
https://www.frontiersman.com/chugachtime/taking-a-look-back-at-our-state-s-first-ever-alaska-botany-bioblitz/article_e95d5eee-4447-11ed-9317-db60d24f3773.html

Plant spotted in Palakkad is second species of the genus Allmania, say
researchers
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/plant-spotted-in-palakkad-is-second-species-of-the-genus-allmania-say-researchers/article66040275.ece