[BSW] New topic and speaker for tonight + MISC.

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Tue May 2 14:02:14 CDT 2023

Coming up in just a few hours...

May 2, 2023 at 7pm. "Doors" will open by 6:45.

Our scheduled speaker has had to cancel so our president, Gabe Johnson,
has stepped forward to give a presentation on:
      "Of Jammie Dodgers and Genomic Batology"

Updated flyer: http://botsoc.org/may23.pdf

(Unchanged) Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86378636908?pwd=YXIveGFyMzQyV2E0M0ZZSmtJL095Zz09
Meeting ID: 863 7863 6908   Passcode: 763443

May 17 at 7 p.m. Webinar: Seeding Ecosystems of the Future
https://npsnj.org/event/may-wednesday-webinar-seeding-ecosystems-for-the-future/

This winter, Jil was invited to write an article for the magazine "Turf"
about plants to avoid in landscapes nationally.

Our Own Worst Enemy - Jil's article in the April Turf Magazine
https://lsc-pagepro.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?m=59765&i=789461&p=22&ver=html5

Webinar recording: Who’s in Your Garden? The life and times of insects and
others all around us by Dr. Randi Eckel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHToFK99EV4

Recording of the 2023 Ohio Botanical Symposium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxj7V05CeB0