[BSW] Meeting starts at 7pm (Doors opening by 6:45)

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Tue Nov 1 16:20:39 CDT 2022

Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 7pm (Doors will open by 6:45.)

Note: Our annual Election will take place at the beginning of the meeting.

Mr. N.S. Prasanna and Ms. Rhuthuparna S B, Ph.D. students at Dr. Vinita
Gowda’s Tropical Ecology and Evolution (TrEE) Lab at the Indian Institute
of Science Education and Research, Bhopal, will speak on the topic:
A Glimpse into the Ecology and Evolution of Gesneriaceae in India

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83300432865?pwd=WTY3MC9vU1N5Y1RpS0x6QkhGM1h2QT09
If needed: Meeting ID: 833 0043 2865   Passcode: 727022

In our speakers' time zone, it will be 4:30 a.m.  (GMT+5:30)