[BSW] Reminder: Memorial get-together on August 3 for Laurie Eyde

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Thu Aug 1 15:33:08 CDT 2019

>From Laurie's son, Dana, and her friend, Mary McCutcheon:

Memorial for Laurie Eyde on Saturday, August 3rd, Noon-4 p.m.

        The memorial for Laurie will be on Saturday, August 3rd,
        Noon to 4 p.m.  It will be a memorial get-together at
        Lorraine's house, 2400 S. Arlington Ridge Road.  And if
        you can't come because of the distance to Arlington, or
        other circumstances, don't worry: we know you loved
        Lorraine; really.

--  There will be some platters of food from German Gourmet
(from out at Bailey's Crossroads) because that is what Lorraine
would have wanted

-- We'll have some selections of beer and wine and a few kinds
of soda/pop/fizzy.

-- It may be really hot out, but if 24th St (the little dead end
next to  he house) is pretty full with cars (from the neighbors,
etc) the younger or more fit will want to park on Meade St to
the north and then walk north on Meade to where it hits Ridge Rd
then walk down).

Obituary:
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/lorraine-eyde-obituary?pid=193413578