[BSW] Reminder: Members' Night Sept. 7 - this evening at 7pm

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Tue Sep 7 11:01:54 CDT 2021

The Botanical Society of Washington is meeting tonight on Zoom at 7pm
after its summer break. Please join us and see what your colleagues have
been up to this summer.   We open our ‘virtual doors’ around 6:45 pm for
a short online social.

Members' Night will provide an opportunity for several members to share
some of their botanical travel or research slides, or to present other
short subjects (10 minutes or less) to which this format is especially
suited.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86950100507?pwd=YUlRaVl5Y0ZXUmZNWnlTeTh3WjA0QT09