[BSW] Free books - Orchids, Tropical Fruits, Gardening + Misc.

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Fri Aug 27 11:01:20 CDT 2021

Randy Duran is downsizing his book collection and has a number of books
which need new homes and which he is offering (for free). You can see
images of them here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kQxxjZj0S_g12rcNetZ_E2nokrPzn63H?usp=sharing

(More may come later today.  He had said he sent me 10 images showing the
books but I have only seen and uploaded 7 to the folder in the link
above.)

Please contact Randy directly ASAP if you see one or more that you would
like to pick up from him in Old Town when he returns to VA with them from
Baton Rouge. He's leaving there in the next day or so, so he needs to know
very soon so he can bring them with him. His email address:
duran340a at gmail.com

Some titles include:

The Orchid Whisperer
Fern Growers Manual