[BSW] Successful meeting, another one in July and Free Plants on Offer

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Tue Jun 2 20:18:32 CDT 2020

We had a great meeting earlier this evening, with about 35 in attendance.
Thanks, Robin and Alan, and John and Shruti! Though we have never met
before in the summer, it was decided to have another Zoom on the first
Tuesday in July.

New member Randy Duran has a number of plants on offer. Contact him
directly if you are interested in getting any.