[BSW] Next Zoom - Septmber 1 - Members' Night

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Mon Aug 10 14:24:30 CDT 2020

The next meeting of the Botanical Society of Washington will be taking
place via Zoom on the first of September.

As we have been doing for several years at the September meeting, various
members will be giving 5 to 10 minute talks on topics of their choosing.
We always seem to get an assortment of interesting topics.

Please write to Shruti Dube at DUBES at si.edu to let her
know if you would like to speak at the meeting.

Date and Time: Tuesday, September 1 at 7 p.m.

An email with the Zoom link will be sent out closer to the date.  But put
September 1 on your calendars now - and write to Shruti if you'd like to
be a presenter.

Tuesday, August 25 - 7:30 PM
MNPS Program:  Native Planting and Other Yard Landscaping Techniques: An
Insect's Point of View

https://mdflora.org/event-3885296

Free and open to the public.

(Almost 300 people have already signed up but there are still a couple of
100 spaces left as of August 10.)