[BSW] Holiday potluck - Tuesday, December 3 - 6-8pm

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Thu Nov 14 10:10:51 CST 2019

Our holiday potluck is coming up soon!

It's on our regular first Tuesday, but will start at 6 pm instead of 7.
And the location will be in our regular meeting place: VZ Conference Room
(WG 33) Ground Floor of the West Wing, National Museum of Natural History,
Smithsonian Institution, 10th St. and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington,
DC.

Setting up for the potluck will begin at 5.

Our outgoing president, Melani Schori, will be giving the Presidential
Address after the dinner.  Her topic:  A Botanical Tour of the Holidays

Date: Tuesday, December 3   Time: 6-8 PM

Please sign up here and say what you are planning to bring.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9VAyUPNYcqcnC9e9FX0gxKzDefqO55K1QxvKCpUNwo/edit

$10 per person is the fee for the potluck.  This will cover
drinks and miscellaneous Items: wine, beer, soda, and water, bread
decorations, dinner/paper supplies, and labeling tags for dishes!

You may wish to pay your 2020 dues at the same time as paying for the
potluck:  $10.00 per person/$15.00 for couples.

Send a check to Paul Peterson, Botany Dept., MRC 166 National Museum of
Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC 20013-7012 or pay
when you come to the dinner.

   *             ,
                         _/^\_
                        <     >