[BSW] Seed Cleaning Sessions in Arlington + Misc.

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Fri Jan 18 09:15:56 CST 2019

No word about next BSW meeting.... Below find links to some VNPS and MNPS
events and then information from Earth Sangha about 2 upcoming seed
cleaning sessions in Arlington.

Saturday, February 9 - Identifying Plants in Winter at the Virginia State
Arboretum
https://vnps.org/piedmont/events/identifying-plants-in-winter-at-the-virginia-state-arboretum/

Thursday, February 14 - Butterflies and Blossoms, or Larval Host Plants
and the Lepidoptera that Eat Them
https://vnps.org/potowmack/events/butterflies-and-blossoms-or-larval-host-plants-and-the-lepidoptera-that-eat-them/

VNPS Calendar: https://vnps.org/events/
MNPS Calendar: https://mdflora.org/events