[BSW] Members' Night - a week from tomorrow on Tuesday, September 3

KATHY BILTON kathy at fred.net
Mon Aug 26 17:52:23 CDT 2019

Reminder of the upcoming meeting and another call for people who wish to
make short presentations.

At least one person noticed that when I sent out a notice a week or more
ago, it had the wrong date on it.  But keep in mind the meeting is
virtually always on the first Tuesday of the month.

The next meeting of the Botanical Society will be taking place back in our
regular meeting place,  the VZ Conference Room (WG 33) in the Natural History
Museum.

As we have been doing for several years at the September meeting, various
members will be giving 5 to 10 minute talks on topics of their choosing. Please
write to Melanie Schori at Melanie.Schori at ars.usda.gov to let her know if you
would like to speak at the meeting.

All are welcome to attend the meeting, member or not.  Refreshments are
provided before and after the presentation(s).

Date and Time: Tuesday, September 2 at 7 p.m.

Location: VZ Conference Room (WG 33)
Ground Floor of the West Wing, National Museum of Natural History, <BR>
Smithsonian Institution, 10th St. and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC.

Pre-meeting dinner: 5:30 P.M. at the Elephant & Castle Pub and Restaurant, 1201
Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Washington. Phone 202-347-7707. The restaurant is
diagonally across from the Old Post Office Pavilion at 12th and Pennsylvania, a
few blocks from the Museum, with Federal Triangle the nearest Metro station,
and Metro Center also nearby.

http://www.elephantcastle.com/dc_penn