[BSW] Tuesday potluck starts at 6 rather than usual meeting time of 7

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Sun Dec 2 16:57:13 CST 2018

Just a note to remind people that the holiday potluck will be starting at
6 rather than at our usual meeting time. (Food set up will be from 5:30 pm
to 6pm.)

Also, remember that one can no longer park in the Smithsonian lot as we
had been able to do prior to October.  Mall parking should be available.
It's $2/hour with a 3 hour maximum - but you only have to pay up until
8pm. This is in addition to fairly nearby parking lots.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RBixwitzhqsemzOOoUUW2wi4zwI_u8kzOTWmH-MV72Q/edit

    *             ,
                        _/^\_
                       <     >