[BSW] 2017 Christmas banquet information - WEDNESDAY, December 6

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Thu Oct 26 16:09:14 CDT 2017

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, November 7 at 7PM.  Speaker info will
be provided soon.

--------------------------------

For December: CHANGE OF USUAL DAY

Our 2017 Holiday "Banquet" will take place on a WEDNESDAY rather than our
usual Tuesday.

We have scheduled W-33 for our nearly ‘pot-luck’ banquet on 6 December
(Wednesday) with doors opening at 5:30p and festivities to begin at 6:00.
It will cost $10 per member and we will provide, drinks (wine, beer, fruit
juice & water) and bread.  Everyone should try to bring an entré, salad or
dessert and Robin will be setting up a sign-up sheet.  Note, it will happen
on Wednesday night!

An online sign-up sheet will be available soon.