[BSW] Dr. Chan Robbins

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Tue Mar 21 10:39:48 PDT 2017

Sad news about Chan Robbins who died yesterday, March 20.

Here's a nice article about him from 2014.
http://www.audubon.org/magazine/november-december-2014/three-generations-citizen-science

And from last summer: Q&A: Chan Robbins Talks About Wisdom, the World’s
Oldest Banded Bird -
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/qa-chan-robbins-talks-about-wisdom-the-worlds-oldest-banded-bird/

Via Jil: