[BSW] Holiday Potluck on Decmber 6 + November elections

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Tue Nov 8 10:26:47 PST 2016

Elections for 2017 were held at the last BSW meeting.

Vice President Lewis Gorman will become President and Erika Gardner will
be our new Vice President.  Paul Peterson continues as Tresurer, and Kathy
Bilton as Corresponding Secretary.

And less than a month away is our holiday potluck!  It will be held in
the same room as our monthly meeting. Go to this URL to sign up and say
what you are planning to bring.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RBixwitzhqsemzOOoUUW2wi4zwI_u8kzOTWmH-MV72Q/edit

Festivities will start at 6:00 PM.  The door will be open at 5:30 for
setting up.

            ___2017__Dues__Due___

If you're not able to come to the potluck, please send a check for dues
of $10.00 per person/$15.00 for couples to:

Paul Peterson
Botany Dept., MRC 166
National Museum of Natural History
P.B. 37012