[BSW] Dan - Mug - Field Trip - September meeting

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Mon Jun 20 10:31:25 PDT 2016

Here are two bios of Dan Nicolson, the first written by Dan himself and
the second by Larry Dorr:
http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/resshow/perry/bios/NicolsonDan.htm
http://botsoc.org/DanNicolson.pdf

We're getting close to having a BSW mug available for purchase
(September). The design is by Alice Tangerini, with the front being our
logo: http://botsoc.org/logo-10.png and on the back a design showing the
cut open fruits of the pawpaw.

There is a possibility of a summer field trip.  I will send out an email
when there are firm plans.  In addition, if you would like to lead a trip,
please let me know and I can notify the membership.  (kathy at fred.net)

We're off for July and August.
Next meeting: Tuesday, September 6th, 7 P.M.
Topic: Members' Night

Several members will be giving 5-10 minute presentations on various
topics.

As in the past, our September "Members' Night" will provide an opportunity
for several members to share some of their botanical travel or research
slides, or to present other short subjects (10 minutes or less) to which
this format is especially suited. Members who plan to present slides
should send an email to Lew Gorman ( Lewis_Gorman at fws.gov ).