[BSW] Next BSW meeting: Tuesday, October 6 at 7 PM

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Sat Sep 26 11:23:37 PDT 2015

The next BSW meeting will be on Tuesday, October 6 at 7 PM.

Our speaker will be Erin Sigel, a post-doc fellow at the Smithsonian.

Her topic: "So, we meet again...systematics and genome evolution of the allopolyploid
fern Polypodium hesperium."

Flyer: http://botsoc.org/oct15.pdf

  Location: VZ Conference Room (WG 33)
Ground Floor of the West Wing, National Museum of Natural History,
Smithsonian Institution, 10th St. and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington,
DC.

Please email kathy at-the-domain fred.net to arrange for a pass to get to
the meeting room if you do not attend regularly.

Pre-meeting dinner: 5:30 P.M. at the Elephant & Castle Pub and Restaurant,
1201 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W., Washington. Phone 202-347-7707. The
restaurant is diagonally across from the Old Post Office Pavilion at 12th
and Pennsylvania, a few blocks from the Museum, with Federal Triangle the
nearest Metro station, and Metro Center also nearby.