[BSW] Message from Robin Everly

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Fri Aug 30 10:44:22 CDT 2013

Hi All,

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend and is ready for our Tuesday evening meeting.  I apologize but I was on annual leave last week and now Vicki Funk is on travel until September 14th.

Her internet connection is spotty, so could you please contact me at
EverlyR at si.edu if you plan to present slides for Tuesday's meeting.

And yes, for September meeting only, we are back once again in the Cathy
Kerby room.  However, the rest of the year, we will be using the West Wing
Ground Floor conference room for our meetings.  I'll be discussing where
people prefer to meet at our September meeting for the 2014 meetings.
Also, elections are coming up, so if you plan to run or are thinking about
it, please let me, Vicki or Paul know.  We really need members to step up
to the plate and volunteer for Board positions.

And finally, I'll be meeting anyone without SI credentials in the lobby
near the Easter Island Statue at 6:45pm.

Thanks as always---Robin

If anyone happened to look at the Youtube video for what was said to be
"Koda and Warren" - the link was incorrect.  This is what I had intended
to include:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E0bQcwT75g
:-)