[BSW] Room for Sept. 3 meeting + Plant Sale Sat. Sept 7

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Fri Aug 30 09:00:28 CDT 2013

I found out that I had negected to include the location for the September
3 BSW Members' Night meeting.  For this month at least, we will be back in
the Cathy Kerby Room.

And remember if you don't already have an SI badge to notify Robin
(everlyr at si.edu) today if you plan to attend next Tuesday so she can
arrange for a badge for you.  And tell Vicky (funkv at si.edu) if you have
slides to show.

Pre-meeting dinner: 5:30 P.M. at the Elephant & Castle Pub and
Restaurant, 1201 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.