[BSW] Reminder: 2nd trip to Bear Island area on Saturday + Misc.

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Fri Apr 19 11:12:20 CDT 2013

Earthworms: A Nightmare for America’s Orchids?
http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/aroundthemall/2013/04/earthworms-a-nightmare-for-americas-orchids/

Urban Jungle: Garlic mustard: Salad days for an invasive plant
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/metro/urban-jungle/pages/130416.html

Reminder: There's a field trip to Bear Island/Great Falls tomorrow,
Saturday April 20.  Meet at 9:00 a.m. at the parking area across from Old
Angler's Inn. Map: http://ow.ly/kejwC Links to a plant lst and key can be
found here: http://botsoc.org/bswfieldtrips.html

Next BSW meeting:  Tuesday, May 7 at 7 pm in the Cathy Kerby Room. our
speaker will be Mauricio Diazgranados, of the Missouri Botanical Garden.

(We will be returning to the Vertebrate Zoology Seminar Room WG33 after
May.)

http://botsoc.org/