[BSW] Urban Forest and Habitats + Smithsonian Botanical Symposium

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Tue Mar 5 15:55:06 CST 2013

>From Gary Krupnick:

Smithsonian Botanical Symposium,
     "Avoiding Extinction: Contemporary Approaches to Conservation
Science",
     April 19-20, 2013
Registration now open:
http://botany.si.edu/sbs/

>From Mary Ann Lawler:

       Mary -

       I would like to invite you to an exclusive webinar that is being
       offered on Saturday, March 23rd at 1:00 pm ET.  The webinar -
       Forest CPR is the world preimer of a new tool and course as well
       as other resources design to enhance wildlife habitat, increase
       tree canopy and improve our communities urban and suburban
       forest.

       Please join us for this one-hour online session by registering
       at:

http://online.nwf.org/site/Calendar?id=107061&view=Detail

       Feel free to invite anyone you know to sign up for this webinar
       in how we can all do more to create better and more sustainable
       communities.
       NWF's mission is to inspire Americans to protect wildlife for
       our children's future.

       Eliza Russell, Director of Education