[BSW] Checklist of the vascular flora at the Chesapeake Bay Center for field Biology,

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Thu Jan 17 15:29:21 CST 2013

Message from Robin:

Hi Botanical Society of Washington members::

The document mentioned below has currently been digitized in
the Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org )
and will eventually appear as well in the Biodiversity Heritage Library
(http://www.biodiversitylibrary.org ).

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the original 1968 print version was not
widely distributed to libraries.  I’m not sure about copies to
individuals.

Book title:  An ecologically annotated checklist of the vascular flora at
the Chesapeake Bay Center for field Biology, with keys (1968)

It can be found here in a variety of formats:
http://archive.org/details/ecologicallyanno00smit

The Smithsonian Environmental Resource Center (SERC) is working on a grant
for money to publish in print an updated version.  They have asked one of
my Natural History librarians, Sue Zwicker, for an estimate of the print
run.  Sue and I are curious how many of you would want this publication in
print in your library or private collection if it is available.  It will
probably be available online as well.

If you would want a future print copy, could you let me know by email at
EverlyR at si.edu

Thanks, Robin Everly