[BSW] Photos from the Larry Morse Memorial Event

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Fri Nov 30 16:37:26 CST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:31:22 -0500
From: Erin Chen <Erin_Chen at natureserve.org>
To: Erin Chen <Erin_Chen at natureserve.org>
Subject: Photos from the Larry Morse Memorial Event

Friends,

Thanks to everyone who came out on Tuesday night to help us celebrate the
life of Dr. Larry E. Morse.  It was remarkable to hear all of the stories of
the many sides of Larry, to share memories, and to look through the
artifacts and mementos from Larry’s life. Special thanks to all of our
speakers and contributors, particularly Mary Klein, Diana Morse, Julie Moore
on behalf of John Kartesz, PJ Harmon, Rob Alvo, and Jan Scopel, and to
Diana, Julie, Danielle Sundstrom and Barb Goodman for helping to coordinate
the event.

Thanks to our own Sam Sheline, we now have photos of the event online, so
please feel free to browse the photo gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/natureserve/sets/72157632141158666/ For those
who would like to contribute to the Larry Morse Visiting Botanist Fund,
more information can be found here:
https://connect.natureserve.org/supportUs/LarryMorse

Thank you all for helping to make our tribute to Larry such a wonderful
evening!

Erin

Erin Chen
Director of Development

NatureServe – A Network Connecting Science with Conservation
4600 N. Fairfax Dr., 7th Floor | Arlington, VA 22203
(703) 908-1841
http://www.natureserve.org | http://www.landscope.org