[BSW] Mark your calendar for December 4th for the annual BSW banquet!

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Thu Nov 15 20:59:01 CST 2012

Mark your calendars and make your reservation now for the annual BSW
holiday banquet!

It will be taking place on our regular meeting night, December 4th, the
first Tuesday in December, at the Aria Trattoria
(http://ariapizzeria.com/about.html) where we have gone the last several
years.

The bar will open at 6 pm, with dinner then served at 7 and the
Presidential Address given at 8 pm.

Christopher Puttock's talk is entitled:
“Oaks of Washington DC and beyond – What’s queer about Quercus?”

Here is the banquet reservation and 2013 dues form:
http://botsoc.org/2012_BSW_Banquet_Form.doc

and a poster for Chris's talk:
http://botsoc.org/Oaks_of_WDC_Poster.pdf

There is a firm deadline for getting your reservation in to Paul of
Thursday, November 29, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could
send it in A.S.A.P. so that we will know how many people are planning to
attend.

Website for restaurant:  http://ariapizzeria.com/about.html
Parking is available in the building and can be validated as long
as you enter the garage after 4 pm.  A photo ID is required to enter the
parking garage and vehicles will be screened upon entry.