[BSW] native wildflower seed available

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Sat Nov 10 17:59:23 CST 2012

A message from Joan King:

Hi Everyone,

It's that time of year again, time to think of spring. Yes, forget about
the holidays, the shopping that needs done and the money you'll spend on
transportation.

Instead, build dreams for next year's garden. Many seeds need a cold, wet
stratification for germinating success. Get your seeds now while supplies
last and tuck them away outside for their long winter's nap.
I have attached a list for packets of seeds and also a bulk seed list.
My bulk seed isn't large, but I'm looking to see what interest there is
for it.

A list is available here: http://DutchValleySeeds.blogspot.com

Thanks, and pray for no storms,

Joan King