[BSW] Memorial service will be rescheduled + Link for Harperella article

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Wed Nov 7 14:18:59 CST 2012

Because of the storm, the memorial for Larry Morse that was due to have
taken place at NatureServe on October 30th was changed to the last week in
November.  When further details are known, I will provide them in a
message to the list.

Linda Hollenburg provided me with a link for the Harperella article in
Tuesday's Post.  (It does not seem to be findable when one does a search
on the Post's website, but can be gotten to via National, and then Health
and Science.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/metro/urban-jungle/pages/121106.html

(For some reason they've left the title of the Harperella column be
that of the previous column, "A volunteer pumpkin patch.")