[BSW] November 6: research on the genus Rhynchospora

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Tue Oct 9 15:24:29 CDT 2012

>From Robin Everly:

Hi All,

If you didn’t attend the October Botanical Society of Washington meeting
last week, you missed two very interesting and informative presentations:
Carolyn Sheffield on the Field Book Project and new member Margaret Conover
on the Long Island Botanical Society and L.I. botany.  So…don’t miss out for
November.  It’s election day, November 6th, so vote early and then join us
for an evening meeting.  Amanda Treher of NatureServe will be presenting on
her research on the genus Rhynchospora: Conservation and Taxonomic
Revisions.  I hope to see everyone there!!!

Robin A. Everly
Branch Librarian, Botany-Horticulture Library
Smithsonian Institution Libraries
National Museum of Natural History
E-mail: everlyr at si.edu
Website: http://www.sil.si.edu/libraries/bothort/

Help save trees by printing only what you need.