[BSW] Simmons, Puttock, et al. presentations at the Biennial 2012 conference

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Sun Mar 4 14:13:45 CST 2012

Below is a message from our president, Chris Puttock.  I have put
online a flyer that can be printed out and posted to help
advertise the conference. http://botsoc.org/capsci2012flyer.jpg

And here are the abstracts for the Sunday, April 1, Botanical Society of
Washingon presentations to be made at the conference:
http://botsoc.org/2012CapSciBotSoc.pdf