[BSW] February 7 meeting + other news

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Thu Feb 2 20:24:06 CST 2012

Note to BSW members: After writing to BSW member Peter Whitney last night,
I received an email from his wife, Martha, this morning.

Dear Kathy,
Peter is in Virginia Hospital Center in a coma.  He underwent another
open heart surgery and has not regained conciousness.  We are watching,
hoping, praying. could you please share this with the society?  All
thoughts and energy for healing and peace most gratefully accepted.
Martha

BOTANICAL SOCIETY OF WASHINGTON
930th meeting
Flyer available at: http://botsoc.org/feb12.pdf