[BSW] an interview about research on Renaissance Herbals

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Fri Jan 27 17:13:44 CST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:26:31 -0500
From: Emanuela Appetiti <eappetiti at hotmail.com>
Subject: an interview about our research on Renaissance Herbals

Some time ago, Tania Marien, a botanical artist who lives in
California, interviewed us to know more about our work on Renaissance
botanical illustration, intrigued by our PLANT website. With the
occasion, she also asked us some questions about the Institute for the
Preservation of Medical Traditions, and our research, in general. The
interview has been published today in her beautiful, very
informative blog (which is worthy a visit, regardless our interview):
ArtPlantae.

Here is the link: http://artplantaetoday.com/

You can leave a comment, if you wish.

Hope you will enjoy it!