[BSW] First meeting of 2012 is approaching, Tuesday, January 3

Kathy Bilton kathy at fred.net
Sun Jan 1 09:42:34 CST 2012

(Pardon if you're getting this again.  There have been some issues with
the mailing list and I believe only about 1/3 of addresses were receiving
emails. It has now been sorted out. I hope.)

Just to remind you that next week will see the first BSW meeting of 2012.
It will once again be held in the Cathy Kerby Room at the Smithsonian
Institution's Museum of Natural History at 7 PM, preceded by dinner at the
Elephant and Castle.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  From our Vice President:

  Start the New Year right by joining us for the Tuesday, January 3rd
  meeting with speaker Dr. Vinita Gowda.

  Please see http://botsoc.org/jan12.pdf for more information.

  Thanks, Robin Everly, Vice President, BSW

  Happy 2012!

  Some botanical news:
http://www.sciencenews.org/index/interest/id/2523/topic/Botany
http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/plants_animals/botany/